Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still ...

This man sitting in front of me.
We're having dinner.
Or, you may call it supper, more exactly.
He said he's starving, and I'm hungry.
That's the closest place we can get.
Not a romantic place.
Not even air conditioned room.
Only a small, crowded, a little bit dirty place, close to the road.

He asked me, how's my day.
I said it's getting bad, the job is getting crazy, the client is getting more annoying.
I sighed that the room is hot, and I tied up my hair.
I said I need tissue and he called the waiter quickly.
He asked me about the kids at home which I checked by phone everyday.
And we laughed while talking about them.
Then I said my drink is too hot, I need ice, and he called the waiter promptly.
So I drank my lemon juice.
For a moment we're both silent.
It suddenly reminds me our first date in Sudirman area
long time ago.

Still the same.
He still the same guy, who cares a lot.
We're married years ago.
And still feel the same way.
That I cant live a single day without him.

Night is getting darker when we're walking to the parking lot.
I still feel the hot weather.
I still feel the bad day.
But,
I still feel as the happiest person in the world
while we're on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment