Saturday, June 27, 2009

Want a big brother

Suddenly, Helena said this:
"Mom, it's better if Evan born before me, I want a big brother, not younger."
"Why?" I asked.
"My friends had big brothers and it looks great. I wanna be a younger sister, not the oldest one."
This is remind me of my textbook in campus, the story about a little girl in japan who wants to be a younger sister, not the oldest.
Then I said, "You have lots of big brothers, your cousins, rite?"
"Still different," she said.
And I dont know what else to say.
She's right anyway, I agree with her.
Being a youngest in my family, I feel so great and enjoy to have bigger brothers and sisters.
But soon, I hope, she will understand, that all the things are happens for a reason.
And there should be good reason, kid!

Enjoy being 'boru panggoaran', honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment